Friday, May 14, 2010

Theory. . .

It's been two days since my last post. . . sorry for the wait! In the mean time, I've studied some damage and damage photos from the storms, along with reviewing radar data, and reading some research papers and AMS reports on 'mesovorticies' in bow echoes, and have come to a consensus on what likely happened late Wednesday night in JOCO. I'll try to post this tomorrow- I've been really busy! In the mean time, enjoy some non-severe thunderstorms this weekend with modest temperatures. Hopefully most of tomorrow will be dry!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts! Keep them coming (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And sorry for the long wait, but I hope my recent post made sense and helped to refine everything that happened on the 13th.

    ReplyDelete